Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Models!!! URGENT!!!!

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
Leo_V117
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Leo
IRC Username: Leo_V117

Models!!! URGENT!!!!

Post by Leo_V117 »

Hey guys. I know this is a huge thing to ask for... but i need about 8 models for my RPG. I also need them animating and coding for Sandbox.

Heres the model list:
  • Assassin
    Archer
    Mage
    Knight
i want a male and female version of each one.

Heres the description for each:

Assassin: Light Colors (preferably white + Grey), Hooded Cape (like on Assasins Creed 1+2), Metal Blades Concealed in Sleeves, Leather Belt, 5 Smoke Bombs on Belt, Shadowed Face, Leather Strap accross chest (almost like a bag Strap), Knives hidden on belt.

Mage: Cape, Dark Colors, Leather Belt, Knife on Belt.

Knight: Sword in Right Hand, Shield in Left Hand, Helmet (covering face), Fully Armored, Leather Belt, Knife in Belt. (Classical Knight)

Archer: White Colors, Leather Armor, Quiver on Back, Bow on Back, Crossbow on Back, Knife on Belt.

Thats it really, if you make these models and allow me to use them, I WILL credit you, You will also get the game upon release instantly. This is for my Media Studies Practical Production and is extremely important to me and my group.

Please complete the models ASAP, preferably by the end of this month or by the 17th April. I want to use them as main characters for my RPG so please help.

Thanks in advance.

- Leo